Perrill is an award-winning digital marketing agency that exists to power businesses to win online. We are in search of a mid-level SEO Specialist with 1-3 years of experience to join our growing team.
As an SEO Specialist, you will work with our team of digital marketing experts to help our clients reach their business goals by:
- Building high-quality backlinks
- Developing SEO strategies
- Conducting keyword research
- Increasing search rankings for high-value search terms
- Conducting website audits and fixing technical issues
- Optimizing content
- Analyzing data using tools like SEMrush, Google Search Console, Looker Studio, and more
- Implementing measurement strategies through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Providing SEO recommendations for new website builds and assisting with SEO related tasks for pre- and post-launch processes
- Collaborating with Ads, Design, and Development teams to support client needs
- Attending client meetings to present SEO analysis and recommendations
- Staying up to date with SEO industry trends, sharing knowledge with team & incorporating valuable findings into account work
- Proven track record of building high-quality backlinks
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Looker Studio, Wordpress & other CMS platforms
- Clear understanding of user intent and experience in keyword research
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple websites, clients, or departments
You’ll be supported by a full team of SEO and other marketing experts to help along the way.
Salary: $60,000 to $75,000+, depending on experience
Benefits at Perrill
Aside from on-the-job training and growth opportunities, you’ll also experience a plethora of other benefits working at Perrill, including:
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space designed for both collaboration and individual success (if you ever prefer being in an office)
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Professional development opportunities
Are you ready to improve your SEO skills, work with exciting brands, and grow in your digital marketing knowledge alongside a team of professional marketers? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Note: Although you’ll be able to work from home, preference is given to candidates local to the Twin Cities.