Perrill is an award-winning digital marketing agency that exists to power businesses to win online. We are in search of a Google Ads Specialist to join our growing team.
As a Google Ads Specialist, you will work with our team of digital marketing experts to help our clients reach their business goals by:
- Developing paid media strategies across multiple channels with a heavy focus on Google search ads
- Conducting keyword research
- Building out ad accounts and campaigns on Google and other platforms such as Facebook or LinkedIn
- Optimizing budgets and performance
- Analyzing data using tools like SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Looker (Google Data) Studio, and more
- Implementing measurement strategies through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- And much more
Don’t know how to do all of the above yet? You’ll be supported by a full team of digital advertising and other marketing experts to help along the way.
Salary: $60,000 to $75,000, depending on experience
Benefits at Perrill
Aside from on-the-job training and growth opportunities, you’ll also experience a plethora of other benefits working at Perrill, including:
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- Flexible hours and a hybrid working environment
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space designed for both collaboration and individual success
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Professional development opportunities
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
- Must have at least 1 year of Google Ads management experience OR proven success with hands-on Google Ads management
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4 is a bonus), Google Tag Manager, and Looker Studio
- Preferred: experience managing multiple accounts at the same time, especially in an agency setting
- Optional: experience management ad campaigns on other channels such as Facebook or LinkedIn
Are you ready to improve your marketing skills, work with exciting brands, and grow in your digital marketing knowledge alongside a team of professional marketers? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Note: Although you’ll be able to work from home, preference is given to candidates local to the Twin Cities.