Perrill is an award-winning digital marketing agency that exists to power businesses to win online. We are in search of an Account Manager to join our growing team.
As an Account Manager, you will manage and grow client relationships and work with our team of digital experts to strategize, execute, and optimize marketing activities across client’s digital campaigns.
The Account Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Account retention and growth: You will work on identifying opportunities to retain and upsell Perrill’s current client list
- Account ownership: You will work on multiple accounts (approximately 15-20), helping to manage client relationships along with day-to-day account details
- Initiative: You will work with strategists to develop new tactics and ideas, advocating for client success
- Value delivery: You will understand and communicate the value of Perrill’s services and marketing endeavors to clients
- Teamwork: You will work with our internal teams to ensure clients are satisfied and team members have a deep understanding of client’s goals and objectives
An Account Manager at Perrill must have:
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO, Ads, and Social Media
- Basic understanding of digital marketing platforms and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, HubSpot, SEMrush, etc.
- Preferred: 2-5 years of experience managing accounts at a digital agency or similar environment
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000+, depending on experience
Benefits at Perrill
Aside from on-the-job training and growth opportunities, you’ll also experience a plethora of other benefits working at Perrill, including:
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Professional development opportunities
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
Are you ready to grow client relationships, improve your marketing skills, work with exciting brands, and grow in your digital knowledge alongside a team of professional marketers? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Note: Although you’ll be able to work from home, preference is given to candidates local to the Twin Cities.