Perrill is an award-winning digital marketing agency that exists to power businesses to win online. We are in search of a Sales Director to join our growing team.
The Sales Director plays a pivotal role in overall business success by predictably and consistently closing sales that drive good-fit revenue for Perrill’s digital marketing, creative, and web development services. Working directly with the President and other team members, the Sales Director will proactively develop and manage a winning sales strategy from top to bottom.
The key expectations of the Sales Director are to:
- Deliver new sales and revenue in line with monthly, quarterly, and yearly attainment targets.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline from top to bottom by identifying good-fit prospects and executing effective outreach techniques to quickly nurture prospects through the pipeline
- Master a consultative sales approach in Digital Marketing and Custom Website Development. Understand and leverage Perrill’s unique value proposition. Become a trusted digital marketing advisor.
- Effectively use Perrill's CRM to actively develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects that’s in alignment with the target market Perrill has identified as the right fit for our services.
The Sales Director should have previous experience and success in the following areas:
- Previous success sophisticated digital marketing and/or e-commerce solutions
- Consistent track record of “above quota” results
- Proven ability to uncover and identify, build, and quantify value in prospect and client opportunities
- Ability (and knowledge about when) to collaborate with subject matter experts to prepare and/or present tailored proposals
- Previous success building a pipeline by successfully identifying and targeting good-fit prospects
- Develop strategies and deploy tactics to build on ongoing pipeline of prospects to help Perrill maintain top-of-funnel targets
- Maintain pipeline numbers equal to 3x quotas through effective outreach
- Achieve high close rates during each stage of the pipeline through continuous effective sales techniques
- Previous development of and use of metrics as a tool to determine and drive behavior
- Experience proactively developing and successfully executing appropriate sales strategies for given opportunities using effective pipeline management
- A developing level of business acumen and focus on personal development
- Comfortable having high-level business discussions
- Proven / demonstrable track record of developing and achieving personal and professional goals
Compensation: Base salary is negotiable and includes an uncapped variable compensation plan that enables successful candidates to exceed $240K in annual earnings.
Benefits at Perrill
Perrill is a highly competitive digital marketing agency offering a wide range of benefits to all employees, including:
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- Flexible hours and work-from-home opportunities
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space designed for both collaboration and individual success
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Professional development opportunities
If you’re ready to help Perrill grow through good-fit sales opportunities, then we want to hear from you!
Note: Although you’ll be able to work a hybrid shift, candidates must be local to the Twin Cities.