Perrill is an award-winning digital marketing agency that exists to power businesses to win online. We are in search of a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your primary function will be to drive successful marketing outcomes for the Perrill brand by working alongside our marketing and sales team to:
- Increase brand recognition
- Drive qualified leads
You will do this by:
- Planning and creating high-quality content for Perrill (social media, email, website, blog, and other channels, as needed)
- Developing and executing ad campaigns with support from our creative and paid teams
- Brainstorming and presenting opportunities for other marketing initiatives, as needed
- Reporting on marketing outcomes through Google Analytics and HubSpot
Additionally, you will serve our clients by providing limited but valuable support in the following areas:
- Social media engagement
- Blog post creation
- Ads management
Your time will be split approximately 70/30 between Perrill marketing work and client work, although this may change as business needs change.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Strong communication and writing skills, including long-form content such as blog posts
- Google Ads certification OR experience managing ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, Bing, or LinkedIn
- Previous experience with social media management
- Understanding of core marketing principles
- Previous experience with HubSpot and analytics platforms (preferred)
Don’t know how to do all of the above yet? You’ll be supported by a full team of marketing experts to help along the way.
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000+, depending on experience
Benefits at Perrill
Aside from on-the-job training and growth opportunities, you’ll also experience a plethora of other benefits working at Perrill, including:
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- Flexible hours and work-from-home opportunities
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space designed for both collaboration and individual success
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Professional development opportunities
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
Are you ready to improve your marketing skills, work with exciting brands, and grow in your digital marketing knowledge alongside a team of professional marketers? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Note: This is not a remote position, but hybrid options are available. Strong preference is given to candidates local to the Twin Cities.