If you are passionate about digital marketing and looking for the next step in your career, this is the perfect role for you!
Perrill, an award-winning digital marketing agency in Minnetonka, Minnesota, seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will make an immediate impact by providing value for a wide range of clients as you help them reach their business goals.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s mission is to help drive key marketing outcomes for our clients by supporting a wide range of digital efforts. The key expectations of the Digital Marketing Specialist are to:
- Support digital marketing strategies for a wide range of clients by providing day-to-day execution of SEO, content, email, advertising, social, and other initiatives as needed.
- Analyze data to determine opportunities for improvement across all facets of digital marketing.
The success of the Digital Marketing Specialist will be measured by:
- Ability to execute successfully on a wide range of digital marketing tasks related to SEO, content, ads, email, and social media
- Driving and reporting on measurable results that align with client business goals
- Successful collaboration with other marketing professionals
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have 1+ years of experience demonstrating the following:
- Domain Expertise - Subject Matter: demonstrates a working knowledge of digital marketing skills across the following disciplines
- Understands core on-page SEO concepts such as title tags, canonicals, meta tags, headers, internal linking, etc.
- Understands marketing fundamentals
- Possesses effective content writing skills with the ability to write for both people and search engines
- Stays on top of digital marketing news, frequently pursues new marketing knowledge, and presents ideas to the team
- Domain Expertise – Tools: successfully uses marketing tools to execute tasks and drive results
- Conducts keyword research and competitive analysis using tools such as SEMrush
- Analyzes existing performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console
- Uses tools like HubSpot to organize contacts, build emails, and execute campaigns
- Makes updates to WordPress and Magento websites that produce positive results for the client
- Problem Solving, Analytical Approach - effectively uses data to execute on digital marketing strategies
- Effectively uses Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools to make digital marketing insights and develop recommendations
- Conducts successful keyword research and competitive analyses to identify new SEO opportunities
- Uses additional data gathered from heatmaps, visitor recordings, and other tools in order to make deeper insights about website usability and conversion rate optimization
- Can create and synthesize digital marketing reports to demonstrate the value of campaigns
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space if you prefer in-person work
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth with the opportunity to specialize in digital marketing disciplines
- Professional development opportunities
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you.