If you are an existing SEO professional looking for the next step in your career, this is the perfect role for you!
Perrill, an award-winning digital marketing agency in Minnetonka, Minnesota, seeks an experienced SEO specialist to join our team. In this position, you will make an immediate impact by providing value for a wide range of clients as you help them reach their business goals.
The SEO specialist’s mission is to develop and execute SEO strategies that increase rankings, drive more qualified traffic, and produce more leads/sales for our clients. The key expectations of the SEO Specialist are to:
- Develop and execute SEO strategies for clients in collaboration with account managers, paid media specialists, and content writers.
- Perform day-to-day management of client SEO programs including technical website audits, on-page optimization, keyword research, link building, and more.
- Analyze SEO data to determine opportunities for continuous improvement and develop actionable SEO reports for client consumption.
The success of the SEO Specialist will be measured by:
- Ability to increase rankings on multiple search engines and drive more qualified traffic for client websites
- Driving and reporting on measurable results that align with client business goals
- Successful collaboration with other marketing professionals
Key Skills and Demonstrated Competencies:
The SEO Specialist will have 2+ years of experience demonstrating the following:
- Previous success as an SEO specialist driving measurable results for clients
- Consistent track record of increasing rankings and driving highly qualified traffic that results in leads and sales
- Experience with SEO for ecommerce and lead generation
- Previous experience with analytics and SEO tools
- Strong familiarity with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Bing Webmaster Tools, heat mapping tools, and SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
- Knowledge of popular CMS platforms such as Magento, WordPress, and Shopify
- Ability to create SEO reports, analyze results, and present findings to clients and/or account managers
- A developing level of SEO strategy and expertise
- Proven track record of performing keyword research
- Ability to formulate sound SEO strategies for SMBs and enterprise clients
Success Objectives: First 12 Months
- Within 30 days, an “A” level SEO Specialist will be able to:
- Manage the SEO campaigns for 15-20 clients
- Successfully conduct robust keyword research and set up position tracking for multiple clients
- Develop and implement measurable SEO strategies for existing and new clients
- Within the first 60 days,
- Will be certified in Google Analytics
- Will be able to work autonomously on SEO campaigns for enterprise-level clients
- Within the first 90 days,
- Will have successfully shown significant improvement in rankings for multiple high-value keywords for multiple clients
- Will have communicated these results in a way that demonstrates value directly to clients
- Within the first 120 days,
- Will have formulated and executed a complete SEO strategy for a client
- Will be able to analyze and synthesize the results of SEO efforts and determine areas for improvement and shifts in strategy
- Demonstrate an ability to collaborate with marketing teams consisting of account managers, paid media specialists, and content writers.
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space designed for both collaboration and individual success
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Professional development opportunities
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only.