The Digital Designer’s mission is to create engaging designs, interactions, and layouts that fulfill the visual and technical requirements of the project. The Digital Designer must strive for well-crafted deliverables that assure the client’s brand and Perrill’s quality are well represented.
- Work with and support the creative team on a wide variety of clients and projects, including digital advertising, website design, and visual branding.
- Collaborate with project management team and others to ensure work is created accurately and on time.
- Extend existing brands and creative into other marketing deliverables, create compelling advertising campaigns and collateral creative such as presentations.
- Seek to create experiences that leverage all aspects of the digital project, including interactions, animations, motion graphics, and other engagements.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a digital visual creative
- Strong portfolio of digital design work, showing and explaining solutions to creative and design problems.
- A solid understanding of visual design tools and design concepts allowing them to create layouts and designs for a wide array of tasks.
- Capable of creating and understanding schematics and wireframes. A solid base knowledge of UX/UI best practices for desktop and mobile.
- Strong familiarity with the base applications within the Adobe Creative Suite. Motion graphics, animation, and video skills a bonus.
- Knowledge or familiarity of website development and e-commerce, especially WordPress.
- Knowledge of other creative tools such as Sketch, Figma, or InVision is a bonus.
- Works well with team members.
- Willingness to take creative input and direction.
- Positive get-shit-done attitude.