The Account Executive’s mission is to predictably and consistently close sales that drive revenue for Perrill’s products and services by building value around prospect and customer problems, proactively developing and managing a winning sales strategy, and professionally executing Perrill’s sales processes. The key expectations of the Account Executive are to:
- Deliver new sales and revenue in line with monthly, quarterly, and yearly attainment targets.
- Master a consultative sales approach in Digital Marketing and Custom Website Development. Understand and leverage Perrill’s unique value proposition. Become a trusted digital marketing advisor.
- Effectively use Perrill's CRM to actively develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects that is in alignment with the target market Perrill has identified as the right fit for our services.
The success of the Account Executive will be measured by:
· Delivering new sales
· Building and managing a targeted pipeline
· Following agreed upon Perrill processes, including a consultative sales process
· Ability to clearly and consistently communicate Perrill VP and differentiators
· Effective collaborating with SMEs
Key Skills and Demonstrated Competencies
- Previous success as a consultant selling sophisticated digital marketing and/or e-commerce solutions
- Consistent track record of “above quota” results
- Proven ability to uncover and identify, build, and quantify value in prospect and client opportunities
- Ability (and knowledge about when) to collaborate with subject matter experts to prepare and/or present tailored proposals
- Previous development of and use of metrics as a tool to determine and drive behavior
- Experience proactively developing and successfully executing appropriate sales strategies for given opportunities using effective pipeline management
- A developing level of business acumen and focus on personal development
- Comfortable having high-level business discussions
- Proven / demonstrable track record of developing and achieving personal and professional goals