Perrill, a leader in web development and marketing for 20+ years, is seeking a support engineer to join our select team. Work with a cross-disciplined team to build, modify, and maintain cutting edge web solutions!
A Support Engineer is a problem solver that provides ongoing development and maintenance assistance to customers and internal teams. Experience in a variety of CMS systems including WordPress, Magento, and other current technology trends will be pivotal to your success here. You will also need a working knowledge of managing Linux based servers, Windows and Apple based workstations, AWS, Email, DNS, and networking. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a strong attention to detail, and the motivation to roll your sleeves up and get projects done.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and working with other Engineering groups to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Work in collaboration with other team members to maintain our IT infrastructure.
- Provide support assistance to customers with website and email issues over the phone and via our ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot website issues including CMS issues, server issues, and network level problems.
- Coordinate with a project team including programmers, designers, and marketing to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Develop basic enhancements on existing websites.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and its usage in CMS systems including Magento and WordPress
- Working knowledge of Linux servers including troubleshooting, updating and configuration.
- A fun, team-oriented culture built on positive and winning teamwork
- A modern, state-of-the-art office space designed for both collaboration and individual success
- Competitive salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours and work from home opportunities
- 401(k) with matching
- Challenging and rewarding career growth
- Professional development opportunities
- Unlimited free beverages of your choice
If you believe you fit these qualifications, we’d love to hear from you. LOCAL inquiries only please.For priority consideration, please complete the application form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled. We will be reviewing applications as they come in and will contact qualified candidates to set up an interview